jimweaverjimweaver

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Victorious Tragedy Victorious Tragedy

Hi,

Nice melody! Towards the beginning (00:25 to 0:42) you have the violins under the trumpet interleaved with a different pattern, but for the rest of the song, the violin sound follows the trumpet melody exactly. I particularly liked the violins departing from the main melody - offering a counterpoint - and was hoping it would go back to something similar but perhaps even more emphasized at the end of the song.

Great work!

==(anywhere you want)== ==(anywhere you want)==

Really like the bassline. Very nice groove going. Well structured, nice relaxing bridge.

Buoy responds:

Electrobeat Electrobeat

Hi,

I like it - your friend is right - it does sound good. I think the beat is fine, and the layering of various sounds / voices is done very well. My ear was kind of hoping for a melody to go over the top, but I still quite enjoyed it.

joetech responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah i tried to make a version 2 of it with a melody but i just couldnt get it right.

Midnight Chase Midnight Chase

Great beat. Song title matches the sound perfectly. The deep violin or synth (not sure which) voice that comes in around 1:25 sounded a little odd to my ear, but everything else was rocking. Could easily go in a game soundtrack. Ending seemed a little abrupt - my tapping foot was injured.

Very well done.